Phone: 020 8674 1092 | 07947 883 048
Advertising & Marketing Copywriter
Caroline is an award winning copywriter and advertising creative. Having started her career as an ad creative at some of the UK’s top advertising agencies (including WCRS, HHCL and O&M), since going freelance she has also worked with design, integrated, digital and branding agencies, production companies and directly with clients. Brands she has worked on include Orange, BMW, IBM, RBS, British Airways, Land Securities, lastminute.com, Tilda, Channel 5 and Swarovski. Smaller clients include a Michelin starred restaurant and a company voted the UK’s best property finder.
- Creative advertising – You can see examples of this sort of conceptual work (eg press, poster, radio and TV advertising) in the ‘portfolio’ section at www.carolinehampstead.com Other creative services include name generation for design/brand agencies.
- Writing-based work and copy for design – Caroline also does more writing-based work and copy for design (she has been a D&AD judge in the ‘copy for design’ category). Writing services include copywriting for brochures, direct mail, websites, email campaigns, online content, newsletters, advertorials and articles. Please email for examples.
- Copy-editing and proofreading – In addition, Caroline can copy-edit and proofread existing copy (clients for this have included HSBC, RBS, BT, First Group and Sab Miller).
Ideal introductions/referrals for Caroline:
- Creative agencies – such as advertising, design and web agencies, who may be anxious because they have a pitch or busy period coming up; or frustrated because they need copywriters who can both generate creative concepts and write; or worried they may be losing potential clients or revenue because they don’t offer copywriting resources.
- Marketing managers & internal communications managers – who may be struggling to find the time or internal resources to create copy or creative concepts; or concerned that the company tone of voice isn’t being consistently carried through communications, impacting on their effectiveness; or already use an external agency for big campaigns, but sometimes have smaller jobs they are not appropriate for.
- Foreign companies – whose existing advertising and marketing communications may have been written by people for whom English is not their first language or awkwardly translated, and require them to look more professional and attractive to an English market.
For more information on any of the above or to arrange a no-obligation, informal discussion on whether Caroline’s services are appropriate for your needs please call her on 07947 883 048 or email info(at)carolinehampstead(dot)com